When we say we’re about growth, we mean it. As long as you’re on our team, you’ll get heaps of training and development. And just as we expect you to give us your best, we promise to give you our best.
We’ll be flexible, we’ll listen and we’ll take an interest in what’s important to you. We also will ask "Are you a leader?". We don’t mean, “Are you in a leadership role?” We mean, are you someone who:
- makes things happen
- helps their team win
- is always developing
- inspires other people
- creates what matters
- thinks commercially?
Yes? Great! We’d love to hear from you - check out the current positions that we have on offer. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you at the moment, send us information about yourself anyway. That way we can contact you when a position does open up.
Think you might know someone who would be perfect for Z?
Help us to FISH and you could hook yourself $500 just by letting us know...FISH is short for ‘Find Incredible Staff to Hire’ and if you tell us about the person who you know, and if they apply and get the job, we’ll give you a $500 gift card to spend at any Z service station you like. Simply email the name and contact details of the person you are referring through to us at email@example.com. You then need the applicant to list your name and contact details their cover letter.
Here's the detail about how it works:
- No referrals will be accepted from employees of Z Energy at the time of submission – they can use our internal FISH referral scheme.
- Please check that the person you are referring is happy for you to provide us with their contact details.
- We’ll handle any referrals received in strict confidence.
- Referrers must email the name and contact details of the person they are referring to firstname.lastname@example.org. The applicant must also list the name and contact details of the person who referred them on their cover letter.
- Two people cannot receive a referral gift card (an ‘incentive’) for the hiring of the same person; however, they can split the value of one gift card. Where duplicate referrals occur, the first referral received will remain eligible for incentive. If a joint referral is made (and received at the same time), the incentive will be split evenly between the referrers (or referring people).
- All referrals must meet specific job qualifications and have the necessary skills to perform the job in order to be considered for the position.
- The regular process of shortlisting and interviewing applies to the referral also. The hiring manager will make the selection decision for the position based on his or her assessment of the best candidate from the applicant pool at the time.
- Consideration is given to all referrals and candidates without regard to sex, marital or family status, religious or ethnic belief, colour, race or ethnicity, disability, age, political opinion, employment status, or sexual orientation.
- Referral gift cards will not be issued for referring people who already work for Z Energy, secondees or contractors.
- CVs sent as referrals are valid for three months.
- If the applicant is already in our talent database or is submitted to us through a recruitment agency, no referral gift card will be issued.
- A gift card loaded with the value of $500 will be couriered to the referrer after their referred applicant has been employed by Z Energy for one month.
- This scheme is subject to amendment without notice; however, all such changes will be communicated.