Diversity & Inclusion
Z is committed to diversity and equal employment opportunities. Z is a company made up of a diverse mix of people which we believe makes for a more interesting and rewarding workplace but also better business results.
As part of this commitment, Z’s CEO has signed the Statement of Support for the Women’s Empowerment Principles which have been created to enable business leaders to advance equality between men and women.
This commits Z to:
- Bring the broadest pool of talent to our endeavours
- Further our company’s competitiveness
- Meet our corporate responsibility and sustainability commitments
- Model behaviour within our company that reflects the society we would like for our employees, fellow citizens and families
- Encourage economic and social conditions that provide equal opportunities for women and men, girls and boys
- Foster sustainable development within New Zealand.
These commitments are to be advanced through:
- Establishing high level corporate leadership for gender equality
- Treating all women and men fairly at work – respect and support human rights and non-discrimination
- Ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all women and men workers
- Promote education, training and professional development for women
- Implement enterprise development, supply chain and marketing practices that empower women
- Promote equality through community initiatives and advocacy
- Measure and publicly report on progress to achieve gender equality.