15 to 18 April 2019 10 Cents Off Per Litre
Terms and Conditions – Z Card 15 to 18 April 10 Cents Off Per Litre Promotion
- The 10 Cents Per Litre Discount Promotion (the “Promotion”) runs from 12:00am until 11:59pm Monday 15 April to Thursday 18 April 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promoter is Z Energy Ltd of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (“Z Energy”).
- The Promotion is open to selected Z Card account owners with a discount less than 10 cents per litre off pump pricing, or on a client level discount with pricing less than 10 cents per litre off pump pricing at a Z service station only. Z Card account owners will be eligible to participate in this Promotion if they have received a Promotion email directly from Z Energy during the Promotion Period (“Selected Customers”).
- Selected Customers will receive a discount of 10 cents off per litre at Z service stations for purchases of petrol or diesel (“Fuel”) when paying with Z Card during the Promotion Period (the “Discount”).
- The Discount will be applied as a credit to the Selected Customer’s Z Card account on either the end of April or mid May invoice.
- This Promotion excludes Z truck stop, Z Airstop, LPG and SWAPnGO purchases.
- This Promotion excludes any Z Card accounts that are closed during or after the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions unless explicitly stated in that promotion’s terms and conditions, including but not limited to Fly Buys Pumped Fuel Discounts.
- Z Card terms and conditions apply and can be found here.
- Z Energy’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Z Energy may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotion Period.
- Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, Z Energy shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.