Airpoints Golden Ticket
Fill up on Wednesday 18 October, scan your Airpoints card and you could find a Golden Ticket with 10,000 Airpoints Dollars™, or one of 250 Silver Tickets with 100 Airpoints Dollars™!
Enter your unique flight number at z.co.nz/goldenticket to redeem your prize or enter the second chance draw.
Terms and Conditions – Airpoints Golden Ticket
- The “Airpoints” Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 6.00am on Wednesday the 18th of October 2017 and finishes at 6.00am on Thursday the 19th of October 2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
- The Promotion is offered by Z Energy Limited of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (“Z Energy”).
METHOD OF ENTRY, ELIGIBILITY
- Customers who fill up their vehicle with diesel or petrol (“Fuel”) , pay in store and scan their Airpoints card at Z stations will be handed a “Boarding Pass” card while stocks last. If that card is a winning card (either gold or silver), the Airpoints Dollars (the “Prize”) must be reddemed by entering the unique flight number along with name and Airpoints card number at z.co.nz/goldenticket by 31 October 2017.
- There is only one “Boarding Pass” card per transaction regardless of spend.
- Each Prize must be redeemed by 31 October 2017. If the Prize is not redeemed prior to this date then it will be forfeited.
- If the ‘Golden Ticket’ is not redeemed by 31 October, Z Energy will randomly select a winner from all second chance entries entered at z.co.nz/goldenticket by 31 October.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All Z Card and other fuel card customers are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion excludes Pay at Pump purchases.
Second chance draw
- There is a second chance draw (the “Draw”) which begins at 6.01am on Wednesday the 18th of October 2017 and finishes at 6.00am on Thursday the 19th of October 2017.
- The Draw is offered by Z Energy Limited of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (“Z Energy”).
METHOD OF ENTRY, ELIGIBILITY
- Customers who fill up their vehicle with diesel or petrol (“Fuel”) and pay in store at Z stations will be handed a “Boarding Pass” card while stocks last.
- If that card is a non-winning card it will contain a unique Flight Number (“Unique Flight Number”).
- An entry is made by entering the Unique Flight Number at the second chance draw website found at z.co.nz/goldenticket.
- Entrants may enter the Draw once for every unique code received.
- Each unique code gives the user one entry into the draw to win a $500 Z Gift Card (each a “Gift Card”).
- Z Energy will attempt to notify the Gift Card winners by Friday the 17th of October 2017 using the email address and/or phone number used to enter the Draw. If the Gift Card winner cannot be contacted within 5 days (i.e. the Gift Card winner has not responded to the email or made contact with Z Energy in some other way), Z Energy reserves the right to redraw and choose a replacement Gift Card winner in such circumstances.
- The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the winner has a Z Card, or other fuel card the amount cannot be applied to your account.
- The Draw will take place at the offices of Z Energy or one of its agents. The first valid entry drawn will win the Gift Card. The winners of the Gift Card will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries.
- The Gift Card winner will be the owner of the email address that was submitted with the winning entry. Z Energy accepts no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using an email address that belonged to any other person.
Other things you should know
- Employees and agents of Z Energy, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Z service stations, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parents, siblings and children).
- Z Energy reserves the right to request proof of an entrant's eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Draw, and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Z Energy’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Z Energy may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or the Draw or these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason before the close of entry and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
- Z Energy takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction. Z Energy excludes all liability for any defect or damage in the prizes, nor for any connection costs or ongoing expenses.
- Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, Z Energy shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, this Promotion and/or the Draw for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion/Draw and the Prize/Gift Cards form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this Promotion or the Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- Participation in the Promotion and the Draw is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any personal information collected about individuals as part of the Promotion or the Draw will be collected, stored and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Privacy Act 1993. An email address, first name, region, local Z station, fuel preference, Fly Buys card number and Z Card holder status will be collected from entrants of the Draw. Contact information will be used by Z Energy only for the purposes of contacting winning entrants unless individuals have opted into the Opt In Service. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
- Entrants consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to Z Energy using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and /or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion and the Draw (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Z Energy.