Terms and Conditions
“Z Coffee Survey” Draw
1. The “Z Coffee” Draw (the “Draw”) begins at 10:01am on 17th October 2017 and will continue until midnight 27th November 2017 (the “Survey Period”).
2. The Draw is offered by Z Limited of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (the “Promoter”).
3. The Draw is open to all Z Customers who purchase a coffee at a one of two participating Z service stations (Z Kingsway and Z Skyway) and receive a card inviting them to complete the online survey at www.z.co.nz/zcoffee (the “Survey”).
4. To enter the Draw customers’ need to purchase a coffee at a participating Z service station at any time during the Survey Period (“Eligible Purchase”) and be randomly selected as a survey respondent and complete the survey.
5. The Prize draw will be conducted on 4th December 2017 for the $500 Z Gift Card (the “Prize”) is available in each draw.
6. If for any reason the Prize winner is unable to be contacted by email or other means or does not respond to a request for a postal address, (for the purpose of courier delivery of the Prize), or redeem the Prize within the time period stipulated by Z Energy, then the Prize will be forfeited. Z Energy reserves the right to choose a replacement Prize winner in such circumstances.
7. The Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
8. The Prize Draw will take place at the offices of Z Energy or one of its agents. The first valid entry drawn in the Prize Draw will win the Prize.
9. The prize winner will be the owner of the email address that was submitted with the winning entry. Z Energy accepts no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using an email address that belonged to any other person.
Other things you should know:
11. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
12. Employees and agents of Z Energy, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Z service stations, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parents, siblings and children).
16. Z commercial card customers are eligible to enter the Spin & Win promotion. Prizes are to be directed to the Z card holder, not the Z card account holder.
17. Z Energy reserves the right to request proof of an entrant's eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Prize draw, and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
18. Z Energy’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Z Energy may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the survey and these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason before the close of entry and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
20. Z Energy takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction. Z Energy excludes all liability for any defect or damage in the prizes, nor for any connection costs or ongoing expenses.
21. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, Z Energy shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions and/or this Promotion for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
22. Information on how to enter the Survey and the Prize form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this Survey is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
24. Any personal information collected about individuals as part of the Survey will be collected, stored and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Privacy Act 1993. An email address, first name, region, local Z station, fuel preference, Fly Buys card number and Z card holder status will be collected from entrants of the Survey. Contact information will be used by Z Energy only for the purposes of contacting winning entrants unless individuals have opted into the Opt In Service. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
25. Entrants consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to Z Energy using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and /or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Survey (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Z Energy.