Food, snacks, essentials. You name it, we’ve got it – at over 200 places around New Zealand.
And Z are the only service stations where you can earn Fly Buys points. In fact, when you spend $7 in the store you'll collect 1 point.
At our Z stores that’s just the start. We had a little think about what you might want and we reckon that on the whole, service station stores are pretty ordinary. We reckon you deserve better. So here’s what we’re doing about it:
- We’re stocking up with great, fresh food, like tasty gourmet pies.
- We’re stocking up with other delicious food, like cupcakes, designed and baked by the brilliant Laurel Watson (try them – the icing is the best!).
- We’ve got what we reckon is the best coffee in the land – freshly made Rainforest Alliance Certified™ coffee, roasted in New Zealand especially for us.
- Over 100 years since it was invented, we’ve embraced a new way to drink Coca-Cola. Try our Ice Up machine if you’re game – it’s so cold that ice crystals form inside. Brain freeze, here we come!
- We haven’t forgotten travellers either. Next time you’re in a Z store, try out the touch screen which dishes up cool information like route selection, weather forecasts and even an oil guide.
As you’d expect, we also do the usual stuff at our Z stores like staying open 24/7 in lots of places and selling the essentials like fresh bread, milk, magazines, phone cards, car wash…
What’s unusual is that at Z, that stuff is just the start.