BYO Coffee Cup
Come and take ‘small steps’ with us.
We now have new Z Reusable Cups on offer in-store! Alternatively, bring in your own travel cup for a discounted fill on a hot drink. Our Z Reusable Cups are made from plants (corn) not plastic.
Here's the deal:
1. Purchase a Z Reusable Cup for $10 and get your first fill for free.
2. Bring in your own reusable cup and get a 60c discount on any Z Espress hot drink.
Reusable Cup Terms and Conditions:
- The “Reusable” Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12.01am on 6th August 2018 and runs until further notice (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promoter is Z Energy Ltd of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open to all Z customers.
- To enter the Promotion, customers need to bring in their own reusable cup to a Z retail site and order a Z Espress hot drink. They will be given a discount of $0.60 off the price of the respective size of Z Espress drink ordered.
- A reusable cup is defined as any cup brought in by a customer that is suitable for containing hot coffee The reusable cup must be less than 17cm tall and have a lid.
- All Z Espress hot drinks are included in the promotion (“Eligible Purchase”).
- If customers purchase a Z Espress Reusable Cup, they will be eligible to receive an Eligible Purchase for no additional cost. The free Eligible Purchase is only available at the time the Z Espress Reusable Cup is purchased.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotion Period.
- Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, the Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.