a. Two economy class return flights to Perth and Auckland from the winner’s nearest major international airport in New Zealand
b. 4 star accommodation right in the heart of Perth City, Four Points by Sheraton, Perth and 4-star accommodation Grand Millennium, Auckland. Both hotels include a daily buffet breakfast
c. Perth specific prize element:
i. Tour of Optus stadium
ii. Perth Walking Tour
iii. All Blacks Tours Welcome Event
iv. VIP meet and greet (with 3) All Blacks for coffee on Fri 9 August morning
v. VIP Captain’s Run on Friday 9th August afternoon
vi. Official Match ticket to All Blacks vs Australia Sat 10th August 2019
vii. All Blacks Tours merchandise voucher
d. Perth to Auckland overnight Air New Zealand flight
e. Auckland specific prize element:
i. All Blacks Tours Game Day Breakfast Event
ii. Tour of Eden Park Stadium
iii. Official Match ticket to the Auckland Double Header (All Blacks vs Australia & Black Ferns vs Australia)
iv. Game day return transfers
v. All Blacks Tours merchandise
f. $1,000 spending money
9. All other ancillary costs and expenses, including (but not limited to) meals, beverages, additional transport (including bus transfers), taxes, visas, gratuities and travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner.
10. The prize is valid for travel between 7th August 2019 and 18th August 2019. The Promoter is not liable in any way if a winner or his/her travel companion is unable to travel within these dates or if any element of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason. The winner may request to change their flight arrangements for the purposes of extending their trip, but any additional costs incurred (including, but not limited to, meals, beverages, transport, taxes, accommodation and insurance) will be the responsibility of the winner.
11. The prize is not transferable, otherwise changeable or redeemable for cash.
12. The winner will be drawn at 12.00pm on Monday 15th July 2019 at the offices of Fly Buys and NZ Loyalty.
13. The winner will be the person listed as the primary cardholder on the winning Fly Buys or Airpoints™ account (regardless of who made the Qualifying Purchase). Neither the Promoter, Z Energy Ltd, NZ Loyalty nor Air New Zealand will be responsible in any way for any disputes arising as a result of entries being submitted by persons other than the primary card holder.
14. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original prize draw.
15. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
16. Where a winner is under the age of 18:
a. The winner must provide a Parental Consent and Waiver of Liability signed by their parent or legal guardian, in the form provided by the Promoter. If this is not provided by the winner, then the winner will not be able to participate in any part of the prize and the prize will be forfeited.
b. The person selected by the winner to participate in the prize must be the winner’s parent or guardian.
17. If a winner is over the age of 18 and the person selected by the winner to participate in the prize is under the age of 18:
a. That person must provide a Parental Consent and Waiver of Liability signed by their parent or legal guardian, in the form provided by the Promoter. If this is not provided by the chosen participant, then that person will not be able to participate in any aspect of the prize and the winner must select another person to take his/her place.
18. The winner and their chosen participants will be responsible for ensuring that they have all passports and visas necessary for travel before departing on their trip, and be allowed to travel into Australia. All travellers will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on the date of travel.
19. The person the winner has selected to participate in the prize must execute a waiver and indemnity form prior to confirming their ability to participate, in the form provided by the Promoter. If the chosen participant does not execute the waiver and indemnity they will not be eligible to participate in the prize.
20. The winner acknowledges and agrees that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion, and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
21. In the event that any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents take no responsibility for any failure of any entry to be entered into the promotion due to, without limitation, technical malfunction or human error. The Promoter and its agents are not responsible for late or misdirected entries and take no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged through the text system. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
23. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and the participating sites (including officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24. As a condition of participating in the prize, the winner and their chosen prize participant indemnify the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the winner or other prize participant may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or participating in the prize, howsoever caused.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
27. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the winner’s entry and disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
30. Acceptance of a prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details, including their names, photographs and likeness for promotional, advertising and media purposes. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to make themselves readily available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will vest in the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.