Hayden Paddon Rally Day

Waimate Rally Day with Hayden Paddon postponed until Saturday April 7

We just received a call from Hayden to say his rally car and the Paddon Rallysport truck are both stuck in Auckland with mechanical issues that need resolving before he and his team can drive them down south. Unfortunately this means the VIP Rally Day we had invited you to this Saturday has to be postponed. 

Hayden was really gutted. He had been genuinely looking forward to meeting you all and getting your adrenaline pumping. Check out the video below for his special message to you:



We are really disappointed we've had to call off our VIP Rally Day this Saturday and potentially muck up your weekend's plans in doing so. We are committed to making sure you get another chance to ride with Hayden and so have locked in Saturday 7 April, same time, same place. We hope you can make it. An updated invitation will be sent to you very soon.

Rally Day

 Updated: Thursday 22 March