When you told us that Z Card Online (ZCOL) could be doing more to help you manage your business, we listened.
We’ve been hard at work making some changes to enhance your ZCOL experience, and we’re pleased to be able to share those with you.
• There’s improved, more flexible Z Card reporting.
• We’ve simplified how Z Cards are ordered and maintained.
• You can now be specific about how much each Z Card can spend on different products, plus cigarettes and tobacco now have their own category.
• There’s more flexibility with Smart Alerts to help manage card use.
• We’ve added a simple dashboard of your fuel use trends.
• You can now put cards on hold for a period.
You may have noticed that ZCOL looks a little different now, too, especially when it comes to the ‘Order Z Cards’ and ‘Maintain Z Cards’ screens. For more detail on these changes and how they can help you better manage your Z Card account(s), log into ZCOL - cards.z.co.nz.
If you’re not quite sure how to make the most out of the new features we’ve added, or if you’re not currently using Z Card Online and you’d like to, get in touch with the team on 0800 474 355 or at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll be only too happy to help.
As a New Zealand company, we believe we’ve got a backyard worth looking after. This is why we’re investing $26 million in building a biodiesel plant, to... read more