Z is giving new Z Business for Charities customers a $100 fuel credit and a St John’s Vehicle First Aid kit when they sign up for Z Business for Charities.
The promotion is run by us, Z Energy Ltd of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand.
The Z Business ‘Sign Up’ campaign runs from 12:00:00 am Monday 22 March 2021 to 11:59:59 pm Monday 31 June 2021.
Participating in our promotion
1. To participate in the ‘Sign Up’ campaign you must be a New Zealand charity registered on the Charities Register, currently hosted by Charities Services, Ngā Ratonga Kaupapa Atawhai. You will also need to:
i.apply and be approved for a new Z Business for Charities account within the Campaign Period, and;
ii.Use the promotion code ‘ZCHARITY’ at the time of sign up
2. Z Business for Charities customers are subject to the standard Z Business Terms and Conditions, which are found here.
3. $NZD100.00 (incl GST.) fuel credit, applied directly to your account. The fuel credit will be applied to your first Z Business invoice.
4. A St John’s vehicle first aid kit valued at ($X), only while stocks are available.
5. The St Johns first aid kit will couriered to the account address within approximately 20 business days of the account being approved.
6. The bonuses will be awarded to the holder of the Z Business for Charities account.
7. We do not guarantee the St Johns vehicle first aid kits will always be available and in stock. For example, supply chain disruptions may prevent us from acquiring the kits.
8. If for any reason we cannot supply you a first aid kit, we may at our election either award you a substitute bonus (which may not necessarily be equivalent value to the kit) or forfeit the kit bonus.
9. We may refuse to allow you to participate in our promotion and/or refuse to provide you with a bonus for any reason, including where, in our view, you have acted fraudulently or not complied with Z Business for Charities ‘Sign Up’ campaign terms and conditions or Z Business terms and conditions.
10. You will not be eligible for the Sign Up bonus:
i)by reactivating an account that has or been made in-active by us for non-payment within the three months before or during the campaign period;
ii)if you open an account and then cancel it either during or three months after the Campaign Period. In this instance, you will (1) not receive a Bonus ; or (2) if you have already received a Bonus, you will be required to reimburse us for its value.
General terms and conditions
11. We accept no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using an email address or phone number belonging to any other person.
12. The bonus is personal to the account holder and cannot be transferred to another person without our written consent.
13. We accept no responsibility for any defect or damage in the bonuses.
14. We, in our absolute discretion, reserve the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify anyone who tampers with this competition or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
15. As a condition of receiving the bonus, you must grant Z Energy permission to use your names (including business name), characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion (including to notify the public that you have won a prize on our various social channels) and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
16. All participants must be New Zealand residents. Employees and Agents of Z Energy and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Z Energy, Caltex or Challenge service stations and truck stops, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parents, siblings and children).
17. We may terminate, modify or suspend the terms of this campaign, or the campaign as a whole, for any reason at any time. We will endeavour to give you reasonable notice of material changes before the change takes effect, by posting notice on our website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of this campaign.
18. Our decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.