The end of the financial year isn’t the easiest time, so we’d like to give Z Card customers a little something extra this month. From 4 to 31 March selected Z Card customers will get 10 cents off per litre and double Airpoints Dollars™ or double Fly Buys points.
Plus, every Z Card purchase of $40 or more is an entry in the draw to win a $10,000 tax time prize of:
This is sure to help finish the year in good shape!
*The $3,000 Xero package includes a one-year Xero subscription valued up to $2,000 and four hours with a Xero consultant valued at $1,000.
Terms and Conditions – Z Card 4 to 31 March 10 Cents Off Per Litre Promotion
Terms and Conditions – Z Card 4 to 31 March Double Airpoints Dollars™ Promotion
Terms and Conditions – Z Card 4 to 31 March Double Fly Buys Points Promotion
Terms and Conditions – Z Card Tax Time $10,000 Prize Draw
1. The “Z Card Tax Time $10,000 Prize Draw” Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00am on Monday 4 March and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday 31 March 2019 (the “Promotional Period”).
2. The Promotion is offered by Z Energy Limited of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (“Z Energy”).
3. The Promotion is open to selected Z Card account owners only. Z Card account owners will be eligible to participate in this Promotion if they have received a Promotion postcard and/or a Promotion email directly from Z Energy during the Promotion Period (“Selected Customers”).
4. To enter the Promotion, selected customers must purchase $40 of petrol or diesel (“Fuel”) or more at any Z service station using their Z Card (“Qualifying Purchase”). Each Qualifying Purchase will give the Z Card account owner one automatic entry into the Prize Draw.
5. This Promotion excludes Z truck stop and Z Airstop purchases.
6. This Promotion can be used in conjunction with the “Z Card March Double Fly Buys Points Promotion”, the “Z Card March Double Airpoints Dollars Promotion” and the “Z Card March 10 Cents Off Per Litre Promotion”.
Prize and Redemption:
7. The winner will be the account owner of the first Z Card account drawn from all eligible entries (“Prize Winner”).
8. The Prize Winner will have the option to choose to receive one of the following:
a. a $5,000 Z Card account credit, a one-year Xero subscription valued up to $2,000, four hours with a Xero consultant valued at $1,000 and $2,000 worth of any gift vouchers of the winner’s choice that are deemed appropriate for business use and can be sourced by Z for the Prize Winner; or
b. a $10,000 Z Card account credit
(both individually referred to as the “Prize”).
9. The Prize Winner will be drawn at random by Z Energy at 12.00pm on 10 April 2019 from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Prize draws will take place at the offices of Z Energy or its affiliates.
10. Z Energy will attempt to notify the Prize Winner using the phone number and email address provided through the Prize Winner’s Z Card account. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days from when the Prize Winner is drawn, (for example where the Prize Winner has not responded to the Promoter’s attempts to make contact) the Promoter at its sole discretion, may redraw the winner or forfeit the prize.
11. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash. Z Card terms and conditions apply and can be found here.
12. The Xero subscription, consulting hours and gift vouchers must be redeemed by 30 October 2019. Redemption dates and other terms and conditions governing the gift vouchers chosen by the winner may vary depending on the gift card(s) chosen.
13. Any entries made using accounts that are in arrears or closed during or after the promotion period will be ineligible. Any entries made through cancelled transactions will also be ineligible.
14. The $5,000 or $10,000 account credit will be applied to the winner’s account by 30 April 2019.
Other things you need to know:
15. The Prize Winner must be a New Zealand resident. Employees and agents of Z Energy, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Z service stations, and their immediate families, are not eligible to win the Prize. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parents, siblings and children).
16. Z Energy’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Z Energy may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the close of entry and shall not be liable to any entrant or Prize Winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
18. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, Z Energy shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and/or this Promotion for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
19. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
22. Entrants consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to Z Energy using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and /or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Z Energy.
23. Z Energy reserves the right to request proof of an entrant's eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Promotion, and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
24. These Rules are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.