Z Card feed into Xero - Terms and Conditions
Xero Feed – Terms and conditions and authority to disclose information
Z Energy Limited (“Z”) provides a service in which Z Card customers (the “Customer”) can have their Z Card Information fed into their Xero account (the “Service”).
The Customer acknowledges and agrees the following:
- “Information” means all account balances and transaction details on a Customer’s Z Card account.
- The Service will run from the date the Customer signs up and will continue in effect unless cancelled in accordance with clauses 5 or 6.
- The Customer may cancel this Service at any time by returning to this page, signing in and selecting the “do not feed” option for its accounts.
- Z reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel the Service at any time, or to vary, delete or supplement these terms and conditions by giving the Customer notice without rendering Z or Xero liable in any way.
- The Service is designed for small and medium sized businesses. If the Customer uses Z’s “full invoice” feed option and the Customer’s Z Card account has over 150 transactions per invoice, this Service is not recommended.
- The Customer’s usual Z Card invoice and payment procedure is unchanged. The Customer will still receive its Z Card invoice as per normal and there will be no change to its payment method.
- Z Card terms and conditions apply – see z.co.nz/zcard for details. If there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the Z Card terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- The Customer’s Xero terms and conditions apply and are not affected by these terms and conditions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, that neither Z nor Xero will be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any damage, loss or cost (including legal costs) to the Customer or any other person caused or arising out of any act or omission by either Z or Xero in relation to the Service and these terms and conditions and authority (including delays, non-performance, failure to perform and processing errors).
- The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Z and Xero harmless against any loss, damage, cost, expense, claim, proceeding or liability of whatever kind, other than arising from negligence or fraud by Z or Xero or any of their employees, which Z or Xero may suffer or incur to any person as a result of Z or Xero acting on the Customer’s instructions set out in these terms and conditions and authority.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture or any other type of similar relationship exists between Z and Xero in relation to the Service and Z accepts no responsibility for the actions, omissions, fraud or negligence of Xero or any other third party.
- It is Xero’s responsibility to keep secure any logon identity and passwords that are provided to it by the Customer.