Pay at pump
Save time and 'pay at pump' at over 100 Z stations.
If fuel is all you need, you don’t even need to go inside the Z shop. You can save time and pay at pump to keep moving.
All you'll need is your EFTPOS, credit or fuel card and a PIN number. You can even earn your choice of Airpoints Dollars or Fly Buys points! Although remember, you'll have to pay in-store if you're filling up on a Pumped Day and want a discount or bonus Fly Buys points. You can check out the range of Z Stations that offer Pay at Pump on our locator.
Pay at pump terms and conditions
- You will only be charged for the amount of fuel that is actually dispensed from the pump.
- You can use the preset amount keys on the pump keypad after your card has been authorised.
- In order to authorise your card for pay at pump, a "hold" of up to $200 is requested against your bank account. If you have less than $200 available, the amount on "hold" will be limited by your available funds. Unfortunately, some banks may decline your transaction if you have less than $200 available. Your bank will usually release any unused "held" amount shortly after the transaction is completed. Occasionally, your bank may take longer to release the "hold" - please contact your bank if you have any concerns.
- Z Energy will not be liable to you for any fraudulent or illegal use of pay at pump by you.
- Not all fuel promotions will be available at pay at pump.