Campaign summary: Buy a SWAP’n’GO LPG bottle or refill and you'll go in the draw to win 1 of 20 Gasmate BBQ's. Scan your Fly Buys or Airpoints card at the time of purchase, from 30 September - 27 October 2019.
Terms & Conditions
1. The “LPG Bottle” Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12am on Monday 30th September 2019 and ends at 11.59pm on Sunday 27th October 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. The Promoter is Z Energy Ltd of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (the“Promoter”).
3. To enter the promotion, customers need to make an eligible LPG promotion by:
a) By purchasing a SWAP’n’GO LPG bottle or refill at a Z service station during the Promotion Period.
b) Plus, must scan their Fly Buys or Airpoints card at the time of purchase.
PRIZE DRAW - GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN A GASMATE 4 BURNER BBQ
4. Entrants will receive one (1) automatic entry in to the prize draw when they make an LPG bottle purchase of either a SWAP’n’GO LPG bottle of refill (“Qualifying Products”) from any Z service station (“Participating Store”) during the Promotional Period, and swipe their Fly Buys or Airpoints card at the time of purchase (“Qualifying Purchase”).
5. There are twenty (20) major prizes, which is a Gasmate 4 Burner BBQ (“Prize”) to be won. There are 20 Gasmate 4 Burner BBQ's to be won in total.
6. The winners will be drawn by random selection from all valid entries received during Promotional Period, by Z Energy Ltd, at the offices at 604 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland, on on Monday 18th November 2019. The first twenty (20) eligible entrants drawn will each win the prize.
7. The twenty winners will receive a Gasmate 4 Burner BBQ. The winners will be contacted by phone on the phone number listed on their nominated Fly Buys or Airpoints account. Entrants should ensure their contact details on their Fly Buys or Airpoints accounts are current and correct.
8. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn, where Z Energy is unable to contact a Winner within 7 days of the draw (i.e. a Winner has not answered their phone call or returned the call) having made reasonable attempts to do so, or a winner does not accept and claim the prize by this time and date, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place on 18th November 2019 at the same location as the original draw.
9. All entrants authorise Loyalty New Zealand Limited and Air New Zealand to give their personal information to the Promoter, Z Energy Limited for the purposes relating to awarding the Prize and contacting the winners. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracy in data provided by Z Energy Limited.
10. An entrant may win a limit of one (1) prize in the Promotion.
11. The prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
12. The winner will be the person listed as the primary cardholder on the winning Fly Buys or Airpoints account (regardless of who made the Qualifying Purchase).
13. The Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or older and who are members of the New Zealand Fly Buys programme. Employees of the Promoter, Z Energy Limited and their immediate families, as well as the owners, managers, and staff of each participating Z service station and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. Employees of Loyalty New Zealand Limited are also ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of an entrant's eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Promotion
14. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotion Period and shall not be liable to any entrant or Prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
15. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, the Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, this Promotion and/or taking the Prize for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any entrant or Prize winner, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
16. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Loyalty New Zealand Limited's Fly Buys Membership Terms and Conditions apply as appropriate and can be viewed at www.flybuys.co.nz.
19. Air New Zealand Limited's Airpoints Membership Terms and Conditions apply as appropriate and can be viewed on www.airnz.co.nz.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
21. Z Energy reserves the right to request proof of an entrant's eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Prize draw, and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
22. Z Energy’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Z Energy is not required to give reasons for decisions made during the Promotion.