Facebook Morning Tea Shout Terms and Conditions
Competition summary: Z Energy is giving all New Zealand businesses the chance to win a morning tea valued at $100.00 by being nominated by Facebook users for our ‘Birthday Morning Tea Shout’.
During the campaign period Facebook users will need to submit a nomination, detailing why the business nominated deserves a morning tea. Z will select nine winners from all submissions at the end of the Campaign Period.
- The Promoter is Z Energy Ltd (Z) of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (the “Promoter”).
- The ‘Morning Tea Shout’ campaign runs from 12:00:00am Friday 10 July 2020 to 11:59:59pm Thursday 30 July 2020 (Campaign Period).
- To participate in ‘Morning Tea Shout’ a business will need to be nominated in a Facebook comment (Qualifying Nomination) on the Z Energy Facebook page facebook.com/zenergynz.
- Qualifying Nominations are only accepted through Facebook comments made on the Z Energy Facebook page.
- Participants must provide the legal name of the nominated business, and a reason for being nominated. Participants may optionally tag their nominated business within the Qualifying Nomination.
- There are nine total morning tea prizes to be won.
- Z will choose at its discretion three winners each week during the Campaign Period from all eligible Qualifying Nominations. Winners will be chosen at the office of Z.
- Each Prize consists of morning tea to the value of $NZD100.00 (incl GST).
- Z or one of its agents will make the Prize available to Prize to the winner within approximately 7 working days of the winner accepting the Prize. Unless agreed otherwise, the Prize winner will need to pick up the Prize from a location chosen by Z.
- Z or one of its agents will attempt to notify the Prize winners within approximately 72 hours of Prize draw. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours from when the winner is drawn (for example, the Prize winner has not responded to Z’s attempts to make contact or has not replied to Z’s attempts to make contact), Z at its discretion, may redraw the winner or forfeit the prize.
General terms and conditions
- Z accepts no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using a Facebook account belonging to any other person.
- The Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash.
- Z may, at its discretion, choose to award a different Prize of equal monetary value to the Prize Winner.
- The Prize is personal to the Prize Winner and cannot be transferred to another person or business without the consent of Z. If the Prize Winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason, Z reserves the right to award the Prize to another eligible entrant.
- To the extent the parties are “in trade” (as that term is used in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) the parties agree to contract out of that Act, and that such contracting out is fair and reasonable.
- Z in its discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify anyone who tampers with this competition or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- All nominated participants must be New Zealand residents. Employees and agents of Z, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Z Energy and Caltex service stations, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parents, siblings and children).
- Z reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this campaign or any entry without notice and for any reason at any time.
- Z is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of this campaign. These exclusions do not apply to loss or damage that cannot be excluded by law (for example, certain indirect or consequential loss that may be recoverable under the Fair Trading Act 1986).
- Z’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- Participation in the campaign is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.