Fuelup Supermarket Fuel Vouchers - Terms and Conditions
Obtaining a Fuelup voucher
1. Fuelup Supermarket Fuel Vouchers are operated by Foodstuffs Fuel Limited (Foodstuffs) in conjunction with Z Energy Limited (Z).
2. Fuelup vouchers may be issued by participating New World and PAK’nSAVE stores. Visit www.fuelup.co.nz to see a list of participating supermarkets. Fuelup vouchers cannot be issued for online shopping at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz through North Island Stores. To obtain a Fuelup voucher a minimum spend on qualifying purchases may apply. The minimum spend may change from time to time and may depend on the value of discount offered by the Fuelup voucher. Christmas Club deposits, New World or PAK’nSAVE Gift Cards, travel card top ups, tobacco products and New Zealand Lotteries tickets are not qualifying purchases.
3.Customers who receive Fuelup vouchers will continue to collect Fly Buys points or Airpoints Dollars on eligible purchases at New World stores.
Redeeming a Fuelup voucher
4. Fuelup vouchers can be redeemed at all Z service stations by presentation to the Z staff member inside the Z service station or by scanning it at the Pay at Pump. Fuelup vouchers can also be redeemed at a small number of Third Party stations displaying the Fuelup logo (Fuel Site). For a full list of Z and other redeeming stations across the country visit www.fuelup.co.nz. These Fuel Sites may change from time to time.
5. Fuelup vouchers cannot be redeemed at supermarkets operating New World Fuel or PAK’nSAVE Fuel forecourts other than New World Marton and New World Miramar.
6. A Fuelup voucher will provide the customer redeeming the voucher with a ‘cents per litre’ discount (including GST) off the applicable retail price of a fuel purchase from a Fuel Site as at the date of purchase. Fuel purchases:
7. Each Fuelup voucher:
8. Each Fuelup voucher:
9. Only one Fuelup voucher may be redeemed at a time by a single customer for a single vehicle or boat fill. Customers cannot use multiple Fuelup vouchers on a single purchase of fuel to obtain a greater discount.
10. The maximum amount of fuel that can be purchased with a Fuelup voucher discount applying to the purchase is 100 litres. If a customer purchases more than 100 litres when a Fuelup voucher is redeemed, the discount will apply to the first 100 litres, after this volume has been reached the pricing for additional litres purchased will revert to the normal retail price.
11. A Fuelup voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other form of discount or promotion (unless expressly provided for in a specific promotion’s Terms and Conditions). If a Fuelup voucher is scanned this will determine the fuel discount.
12. The fuel discount offer on a Fuelup voucher does not apply to Fastlane customers using the Fastlane service at all Fastlane sites.
13. Only original Fuelup vouchers can be redeemed. Fuelup vouchers can only be redeemed once.
14. Z reserves the right to refuse to redeem copied, damaged or defaced Fuelup vouchers.
15. Customers who redeem Fuelup vouchers will continue to be able to collect Fly Buys points or Airpoints Dollars on eligible purchases at Z service stations.
16. Foodstuffs and Z reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice. Any updated Terms and Conditions will be available at www.fuelup.co.nz/terms-and-conditions
17. Foodstuffs and Z reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend Fuelup vouchers at any time and without prior notice. Any such change would be notified on www.fuelup.co.nz