Rugby World Cup 2019™ 5 Day Priceless Experience Mastercard Campaign. In conjunction with Z Energy Limited
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
These Terms and Conditions relate to Rugby World Cup 2019™ Ticket Promotion (the “Promotion”) being the use your Mastercard at Z and be in to win a trip to Rugby World Cup 2019™, Japan” that will be run by Z Energy Limited of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (“Z Energy”).
The promotion is run by Z Energy with the permission of Rugby World Cup Limited (“RWCL”). Accordingly, Z Energy is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the Promotion, not RWCL, or any other persons involved in the staging of Rugby World Cup 2019 World Rugby), all of whom shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants any way whatsoever in connection with this Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
1. The Promotion begins at 12.00am on Monday 10 June, 2019 and ends at 11.59pm on Sunday 7 July, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”)
2. The Promotion is open to all customers of Z Energy who make a purchase, excluding tobacco only, in a single transaction at a participating service station using a valid Mastercard Branded Card on qualifying purchases. Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase will be automatically entered into the Promotion. Purchases that are subsequently refunded will not be entered into the Promotion.
3. Transactions on debit Mastercards must be conducted online or contactless to be eligible.
4. This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
(a) are resident in New Zealand, and
(b) are 18 years or older at the start of the Promotion Period and hold a valid Mastercard issued in New Zealand, and
(c) are not employees or contractors at Z Energy, RWCL, World Rugby or any of their related corporations or any of their agencies associated with this Promotion
(d) are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee, contractor, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion; and
(e) are not a director, shareholder, officer, employee, contractor or agent of any Prize supplier or retailer participating in the Promotion.
5. Z Energy reserves the right to request proof of an entrant’s eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Promotion, and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
1. There is one prize valued at $14,010 USD (with flights estimated 2,000USD) to be won during the Promotion Period (the “Prize”). The Prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash. If for any reason a prize winner does not redeem the Prize or an element of the Prize within the time period stipulated by Z Energy, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited.
2. The Prize consists of:
(a) Return economy class flights from New Zealand to Japan for the winner and one (1) guest
(b) Winner and one (1) guest to attend Pool B - Match 4: New Zealand v South Africa match at International Stadium Yokohama on the 21 Sep, 2019.
(c) A five (5) day travel package for the winner and one (1) guest, including four (4) nights’ accommodation for two (2) people, staying at ANA Intercontinental staying in a twin room for double occupancy. Transfers to/from airport to hotel (both ways), and transfers to/from the hotel to the stadium (both ways) are included as well as breakfast and some meals. Please see below full itinerary:
Arrive in host city
Luxury transfer to host hotel
Check into hotel for four-night accommodation
Breakfast at hotel
Day at leisure to explore host city
Dinner at world renown restaurant
Breakfast at hotel
Luxury transfer to stadium
Pre-match Mastercard Hospitality*
Cat A tickets to a match at Rugby World Cup 2019™
Luxury transfer to hotel
Breakfast at hotel
Full day tour of host city
Breakfast at hotel
Luxury transfer to airport/train
Depart host city
3. The winner will be selected on the 8 July by Z Energy. The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win the Prize. The winner of the Prize will be drawn randomly from all valid entries submitted during the Promotion Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. The winner will be notified in person, by email or telephone that they have won a prize by 8 August by their issuing bank. They will be asked to contact Z Energy for confirmation of the details of the Prize.
5. The winner has 14 days to respond to the notification from the issuing bank that they have won the Prize, after which time Z Energy has the discretion to redraw and award the Prize to another winner chosen at random from all entries submitted during the Promotion Period. The winner will be required to provide at least [four] weeks’ notice of intent to travel.
6. The prize must be taken at the dates specified by the promoter. The match will be held on 21 September. The winner will need to be in Tokyo on 19 September.
1. Rugby World Cup 2019 tickets are issued subject to the RWC 2019 Ticket General Terms and Conditions (World Rugby Terms & Conditions*) which apply to the possession and use of tickets. Anyone taking possession of a ticket, or using or attempting to use a ticket, accepts and agrees to comply with the Ticket Conditions. A full copy of the Ticket Conditions is available at https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/staticpages/termsandconditions.aspx.
2. Tickets are non-transferable except as set out in the Ticket Conditions. Tickets cannot be used for commercial or promotional purposes or resold.
3. If a winner loses the Prize tickets, they will not be given replacements.
4. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
5. Prior to being declared a winner of a Prize, the person will be required to show proof of identity, for example, provide a copy of their passport or driver’s licence.
6. The Ticket Conditions, as applicable, will govern in the event a match, as defined by RWCL, is not played due to weather conditions, an Act of God, and act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason.
7. Z Energy will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any experience match or event.
8. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
10. Z Energy reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age, city/.town or residence and place of employment) and to disqualify any entrant/claimant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of entry or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by Z Energy to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Z Energy’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If for any reason the administration, security, fairness, integrity, conduct or operation of this Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of Z Energy (including but not limited to an Act of God; any act of a public enemy, war, civil unrest, or act or military authority; fire, flood, earthquake, landslide, or other elements of nature; any strike, lockout or other labour dispute; any act of a third party engaged in terrorism activity or sabotage; vandalism; tampering; power failures; computer bugs or viruses; unauthorised intervention; fraud or technical failures), Z Energy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any entrant; and/or
(b) as appropriate, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel; or recommence this Promotion (including withholding any Prize).
13. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Z Energy any:
(a) date of any rugby match specified in these Terms and Conditions is changed or any rugby match is indefinitely postponed or cancelled;
(b) rugby match is to be moved from any stadium or host city specified in these Terms and Conditions; or
(c) team specified in these Terms and Conditions withdraws, defaults or is disqualified from Rugby World Cup 2019™ or is unable to play any match specified in these Terms and Conditions.
Z Energy will use all reasonable endeavours to make alternative arrangements to ensure that the winner receives an experience similar to the original Prize that he or she had won.
14. Z Energy takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for system failures at the handling house, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telecommunications network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any telecommunications network, or any other error or malfunction. Neither can Z Energy be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Promotion, although Z Energy will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of such failure.
15. By entering, entrants agree:
(a) to participate in reasonable publicity if they win including use of their name and image in online publicity, emails, or other print of social media; and moving image
(b) that their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by Z Energy, RWC2019 and/or RWCL for administration purposes and for marketing and sending of other special offers.
16. Z Energy may cancel or amend any prize draw or competition, or these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the prize draw or competition information or these Terms and Conditions.
17. The winner and his or her companion, agree to comply with:
(a) the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time (as available and set out at https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/staticpages/termsandconditions.aspx or such other webpage as determined by RWCL from time to time);
(b) all applicable RWCL, tournament organiser and venue owner or operator rules and regulations relating to access to Rugby World Cup venues and any other areas associated with Rugby World Cup (including any terms of accreditation determined by RWCL).
18. Further the winner and his or her companion acknowledge that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with RWCL and/or the tournament organiser concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the Prize.
19. The winner and/or their companion shall not, while using any Rugby World Cup tickets, display or publicise any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the Rugby World Cup, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon any of RWCL or World Rugby. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause will cause significant damage and loss to RWCL.
20. Z Energy may pass personal information relating to prize winners to RWCL and/or ER2015 (and any of the service providers or agents) for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and any use of Rugby World Cup tickets and, in the event of a suspected breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of RWCL and/or ER2015 relating to the use of such tickets, investigating and taking action against such winners.
21. Any personal information collected about individuals as part of the Promotion will be collected, stored and used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Act 1993.
World Rugby Terms & Conditions
1. Each winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time (as available and set out at https://info.tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/tickettc-e/ or such other webpage as determined by Rugby World Cup Limited (“RWCL”) from time to time), the tournament organiser (Japan Rugby 2019, (“JR2019”) and all applicable venue owner or operator rules and regulations to access Rugby World Cup venues and any other areas associated with Rugby World Cup (including any terms of accreditation determined by RWCL). Further each winner and his/her guest(s) acknowledge that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with RWCL and/or JR2019 concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the prize.
2. Winners and/or guests shall not, while using Rugby World Cup tickets, display or publicise any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to ambush marketing or an abuse of the Rugby World Cup, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon any of RWCL or the Rugby World Cup. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause will cause significant damage and loss to RWCL.
3. The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to RWCL and/or JR2019 (and any of their service providers or agents) for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Rugby World Cup tickets and related experiences and, in the event of a suspect breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of RWCL and/or JR2019 relating to the use of such tickets and/or experiences, investigating and taking action against such winners.
4. This promotion is run by the Promoter with the permission of RWCL. Accordingly the Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion, not RWCL or any other persons involved in staging of Rugby World Cup 2019 (including JR2019) and World Rugby (formerly the International Rugby Board), all of whom shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants in any way whatsoever in connection with this promotion.