Z is the Pie Capital of New Zealand. Starting Monday 29 May we'll be showcasing five new limited time pie flavours - available for just one week each. Don't miss out! Come into Z Espress, buy a pie and collect a code card. This gives you entry into our online Pie Tower competition. Stack as many pies as you can to gain extra entries in the prize draw. See here for more information on what's happening at Z the Pie Capital of New Zealand.
1. The “Z Pie Tower” Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12.01am on Monday 29 May 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on Sunday 9 July 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. The Promotion is offered by Z Energy Limited of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (“Z Energy”).
How to enter
3. When customers make a Z Espress pie purchase they will receive a card containing a unique code. (“Unique Code”). Every pie purchased allows the customer a unique code card.
4. Entry is made by entering a Unique Code at the Pie Tower web site found at z.co.nz/pietower
5. Entrants may enter the Promotion once per Unique Code.
What do you win
6.Each Unique Code allows the player to play ‘Pie Tower’ and gain a maximum of 25 entries into the weekly prize draw and the grand prize draw to win:
• One of 5 weekly prizes of a $500 travel voucher (supplied by helloworld)
• One grand prize of a $10,000 travel voucher (supplied by helloworld)
7. The weekly prize winners and grand prize winner will be advised of their prize by email as soon as practical by a Z employee.
8. Weekly draw dates are: 29 May – 4 June 2017, 5 – 11 June 2017, 12 – 18 June 2017, 19 – 25 June 2017, and 26 June – 2 July 2017. The grand prize will be drawn from entries received between 12.01am on 29 May 2017 and 11.59pm on Sunday 9 July 2017.
9. If for any reason the Prize winner is unable to be contacted by email or other means or does not respond to a request for a postal address, (for the purpose of courier delivery of the Prize), or redeem the Prize within the time period stipulated by Z Energy, then the Prize will be forfeited. Z Energy reserves the right to choose a replacement Prize winner in such circumstances.
10. The Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
12. It is up to the prize winner/s to use the full value before the expiry date of the voucher (within 12 months of issue) and bookings must be requested at least 3 weeks before proposed departure dates. Tickets and bookings are non-changeable once issued. Flights, cruises, tour space, and accommodation is limited and subject to availability at time of booking.
13. Any additional costs in the prize not covered by prize inclusions such as but not limited to taxes, airport and government costs, transfers, meals and beverages, cabin or room upgrades, additional nights or stopovers, visas, insurance, spending money, or additional passengers, must be met by the prize winner/s. Prizes must be booked and redeemed in store via helloworld.
14. Prizes including vouchers are non-transferable or exchangeable, and not redeemable for cash. Travel is not eligible for any frequent flyer (including Airpoints Dollars) accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status.
15. To the extent permitted by law, helloworld is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner.
16. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. Prize Draws will take place at the offices of Z Energy or one of its agents. The first valid entry drawn in each relevant Prize Draw will win the Prize.
18. The prize winner will be the owner of the email address that was submitted with the winning entry. Z Energy accepts no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using an email address that belonged to any other person.
19. Entrants can subscribe to Z Energy’s Opt In Service to receive updates and offers from Z Energy or its agents. Opt In Service terms and conditions are available at z.co.nz/privacy-policy/#OptIn.
Other things you should know
20. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
21. Employees and agents of Z Energy, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Z service stations, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parents, siblings and children).
22. Z commercial card customers are eligible to enter the Pie Tower promotion. Prizes are to be directed to the Z card holder, not the Z card account holder.
23. Z Energy reserves the right to request proof of an entrant's eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Prize draw, and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
24. Z Energy’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Z Energy may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason before the close of entry and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
26. Z Energy takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction. Z Energy excludes all liability for any defect or damage in the prizes, nor for any connection costs or ongoing expenses.
27. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, Z Energy shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions and/or this Promotion for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
28. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the Prize form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
29. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
30. Any personal information collected about individuals as part of the Promotion will be collected, stored and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Privacy Act 1993. An email address, first name, region, local Z station, Fly Buys card number, Airpoints member number and Z card holder status may be collected from entrants of the Promotion. Contact information will be used by Z Energy only for the purposes of contacting winning entrants unless individuals have opted into the Opt In Service. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
31. Entrants consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to Z Energy using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and /or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Z Energy.