- The “[Surprise & Delight Coffee Offers]” Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at [12.00 AM] on [May 25 2020] and ends at [12.00 PM] on [6 June 2020] (the “Promotion Period”).
- The Promoter is Z Energy Ltd of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open to all [Z] retail customers.
How the Promotion works:
- During the Promotion Period, Z will communicate on Facebook and Instagram that retail customers with a particular first name or car colour are eligible for a free hot drink on the day specified by Z.
- Each customer who is eligible for the Promotion will be entitled to receive one free Z Espress Hot Drink on the day specified by Z. This includes any size (small, medium, large), extra shot or flavour shot and alternative milks (soy, almond milk).
- To qualify for the Promotion:
- for a free hot drink based on first name, Z site staff may require you to validate your first name. For example, Z site staff may require you to present valid identification such as a driver’s licence or credit card.
- for a free hot drink based on car colour, your car must be present at the relevant Z station and made available for Z site staff to visually inspect.
Z site staff will determine at their discretion whether your first name or car colour qualifies you for the Promotion.
- For a free hot drink based on car colour, the Promotor will only provide one hot drink per car, regardless of the number of persons using that car.
- There is a maximum of one free hot drink per eligible customer per day. The Promotion cannot be used across multiple purchases in the same transaction.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other type of other promotion, e.g. Fly Buys promotion.
- This Promotion is only available while stocks last.
- The Promotion is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other item.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotion Period, with or without notifying you.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.