Campaign summary: Buy any Tip Top product at a Z Service Station from 17th Feb 2020 - 15 March 2020 and scan your Fly Buys or Airpoints™ to go in the draw to win Glamping Trip for 4 people.*
*T and C's apply, see below:
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Tip Top Glamping Promotion (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Tip Top Ice Cream Company Limited (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 12.01AM 17 February 2020 and closes at 11.59PM 15 March 2020 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. All entrants into the Promotion must be:
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
6. If the prize winner is under 18, the prize will be issued to the prize winner’s parent or guardian.
7. You may enter as many times as you like.
8. Three prize winners will be drawn.
9. The winners will receive $150 in petrol vouchers and 3 nights “glamping” accommodation for 4 people provided by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Limited (“Free-2-Travel”).
10. The Promoter, or its agent, will contact the winners upon the prize draw taking place to arrange redemption of the prize winners with Free-2-Travel. Location and dates for the redeeming the prize with Free-2-Travel remain subject at all times to availability.
11. Redemption of the prize can only be made via Free-2-Travel. Redemption of the prize is conditional on acceptance by the prize winner of any further terms and conditions of Free-2-Travel (or its agents) applicable to the prize in accordance with normal travel practices.
12. Each prize package is valued at $1,660 + GST. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is not refundable or transferable.
How to enter
13. To enter, purchase any Tip Top ice cream product from any Z Energy stations during the Promotional Period and swipe your FlyBuys or Airpoints™ card. One entry per transaction only.
14. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt in to the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by you.
Draw and Winner Notification
15. The prize winners will be drawn at random at 12.00PM on Monday 23rd March 2020. The winners will be notified by phone at the phone number listed in connection with the registered FlyBuys or Airpoints™ membership account. If the winner cannot be contacted by 3pm on Thursday 26th March, another draw will take place at 9.00AM on Friday 27th March (and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize).
16. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Prizes will be awarded, without exception, to the person registered as the primary cardholder on the winning FlyBuys or Airpoints™ account (regardless of who made the qualifying purchase).
18. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
19. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
20. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
21. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to the Promoter, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
24. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
26. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
27. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
28. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
29. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information (provided by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (FlyBuys)) or Air New Zealand Limited (Airpoints™) from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal informatio