Victim Support Volunteer Free Coffee Offer — Terms and Conditions
- The “[Victim Support Volunteer Free Coffee Offer]” Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at [12.00 AM] on [22 June 2020] and ends at [12.00 PM] on [28 June 2020] (the “Promotion Period”).
- The Promoter is Z Energy Ltd of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open to all Victim Support Volunteers with a valid Victim Support photo ID.
How the promotion works
- Each customer who is eligible for the Promotion will be entitled to receive one free Z Espress Hot Drink on the day specified by Z. This includes any size (small, medium, large), extra shot or flavour shot and alternative milks (soy, almond milk).
- To qualify for the Promotion:
- for a free hot drink (includes any size, and any flavour shots and alternative milks), a valid Victim Support photo ID will need to be shown at the Z site.
Z site staff will determine at their discretion whether your Victim Support photo ID qualifies you for the Promotion.
- There is a maximum of one free hot drink per eligible Victim Support Volunteer.
- The Promotion is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other item.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotion Period, with or without notifying you.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.