Campaign Summary: Z is giving Z Business Plus customers the chance to win 1 of 5, $10,000 End Of Year Bonuses. Customers who have an active Z Business Plus account at 8:00 am, 6 November will automatically go into the draw. Customers who sign up for a new Z Business Plus account, purchase fuel by swiping their Z Business Plus fuel card at any Z, Caltex or Challenge station, or provide us with feedback in the method described in these terms will also go into the draw.
The promotion is run by us, Z Energy Ltd of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand.
The Z Business ‘End of Year Bonus’ campaign runs from 12:00:00 am Monday 9 November to 11:59:59 pm Sunday 6 December.
i.) apply and be approved for a new Z Business Plus account within the Campaign Period (one entry per approved account), or
ii.) have an active Z Business Plus account as at 8.00am (NZT) on Friday 6 November 2020 (one automatic entry per active account), or
iii.) make a fuel purchase with a Z Business Plus fuel card at a Z, Caltex or Challenge service station or truck stop within the Campaign Period (one entry per approved purchase), or
iv.) have an active Z Business Plus account and submit a statement regarding the promotion via the specified webform (5 entries per approved webform submitted). You may submit a maximum of one webform entry.
2. Z Business Plus customers are subject to the standard Z Business Terms and Conditions, which are found here.
3. Certain End of Year Bonus promotional email(s) sent by us will direct you to the webform, where you can provide us with feedback and gain entries into the promotion. The promotional email(s) will be sent to the confirmed email address held against the active Z Business Plus account.
4. You must not forward End of Year Bonus promotional emails to any other person. We will only accept webform entries that are submitted by the intended recipient of the relevant email.
5. There are five $NZD10,000 (incl GST.) prizes to be won. Each prize consists of one $NZD10,000.00 (incl GST).
6. Z will randomly draw five winners on or about Wednesday 16 December from all valid entries. The first five valid entries drawn will be the winning entries.
7. The prize will be awarded to the holder of the Z Business Plus account from which the valid entry was submitted.
8. Winning entries will be removed from the draw and will not be eligible to be drawn again.
9. We, or one of our agents, will attempt to notify the prize winner(s) within 72 hours of prize draw. If the prize winner(s) cannot be contacted within 72 hours from when the winner is drawn (for example, the relevant Prize winner has not responded to our attempts to make contact or has not replied to our attempts to make contact), we may, at our sole discretion, redraw the winner or forfeit the prize.
10. The prize will be distributed via bank account deposit on or around January 31, 2021 to the named prize winner(s). The prize winner(s) must provide us with any documents we reasonably require for the purpose of paying out the prize, for example a bank deposit slip, a bank statement, and a letter from bank (on letterhead) showing proof of account ownership. We may also require phone confirmation in respect of any of the above matters.
11. We do not provide advice to prize winner(s) regarding tax treatment of the prize. Prize winner(s) are required to seek their own financial advice regarding the prize.
12. We may refuse you entry into the promotion, and/or refuse to provide you with a prize for any reason, including where, in our view, you have acted fraudulently or not complied with Z Business ‘End of Year Bonus’ campaign terms and conditions or Z Business terms and conditions.
13. You will not be eligible for the prize promotion:
i) by reactivating an account that has or been made in-active by us for non-payment within the three months before or during the campaign period;
ii) if you open an account and then cancel it either during or three months after the Campaign Period. In this instance, you will (1) not receive a Prize; or (2) if you have already received a Prize, you will be required to reimburse us for its value.
14. We accept no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using an email address or phone number belonging to any other person.
15. The prize is personal to the prize winner(s) and cannot be transferred to another person without our written consent.
16. We accept no responsibility for any defect or damage in the prizes.
17. We, in our absolute discretion, reserve the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify anyone who tampers with this competition or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
18. As a condition of claiming a prize, you must grant Z Energy permission to use your names (including business name), characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion (including to notify the public that you have won a prize on our various social channels) and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
19. All participants must be New Zealand residents. Employees and Agents of Z Energy and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Z Energy, Caltex or Challenge service stations and truck stops, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parents, siblings and children).
20. We may terminate, modify or suspend the terms of this campaign, or the campaign as a whole, for any reason at any time. We will endeavour to give you reasonable notice of material changes before the change takes effect, by posting notice on our website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of this campaign.
21. Our decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.