Promotion summary: Z Energy Limited is offering selected Z Card customers that purchase $15 (inc GST) of products from the Caltex Lubricants range, between 6 June 2018 and 30 June 2018, the opportunity to enter into a draw to win one of three $500 PrezzyCards.
1. Z Card customers that use their Z Card to purchase NZ$15 of products from the Caltex Lubricants range, between 6 June 2018 and 30 June 2018, will automatically be entered into a draw to win one of three $500 PrezzyCards. (the “Competition”).
2. The Competition begins at 12.00am on 6 June 2018 and ends at 11.59pm on 30 June 2018 (the “Competition Period”).
3. The Competition is offered by Z Energy Limited of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand. Z Energy Limited (“Z”) is the promoter of this Competition.
Method of Entry, Eligibility
4. To be eligible to enter the Competition, the entrant must be a Z Card customer who has paid all outstanding account transactional amounts.
5. To enter the Competition, entrants must spend NZ$15 or more on products from the Caltex Lubricants range (“Qualifying Purchase”) and swipe their Z Card.
6. Each Qualifying Purchase constitutes one entry into the draw.
7. Entrants must comply with Z Card terms and conditions. Z Card terms and conditions can be found here.
Prize and Redemption
8. The Prize consists of one PrezzyCard loaded with NZ$500 (“Prize”). PrezzyCard terms and conditions apply. PrezzyCard terms and conditions can be found here.
9. The winner of the Prize will be drawn at random by Z at 9.00am on 13 July 2018 from all eligible entries received during the Competition Period.
10. Prize draw(s) will take place at the offices of Z or one of its agents.
11. Z will attempt to notify the Prize winner on 13 July 2018 using contact details provided through the Prize winner’s Z Card account. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours from when the winner is drawn, for example where the Prize winner has not responded to Z’s attempts to make contact or has not replied to Z’s attempts to make contact), Z at its sole discretion, may redraw the winner or forfeit the prize.
12. Z will courier the Prize directly to the Prize winner within 7 working days of the Prize winner accepting the Prize.
13. Z accepts no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using a Z Card belonging to any other person.
14. The Prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash.
15. In the event that Z cannot award the Prize to the Prize winner, Z will instead award a different Prize of equal monetary value to the Prize winner.
16. The Prize is personal to the winner and cannot be transferred to another person without the consent of Z. If the Prize winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason, Z reserves the right to award the Prize to another winner.
The following terms and conditions apply to the $500 PrezzyCard Competition (referred to below as the Competition).
17. Employees and agents of Z, their affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Z service stations, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parents, siblings and children). Those directly connected to the Competition are also not eligible to participate.
18. Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Z’s decision in relation to all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Competition details set out above and these miscellaneous terms and conditions form the terms and conditions for the Competition (the “Rules”). By entering the Competition, entrants consent to agree to the Rules.
21. Z reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if Z believes that entrant has breached any of the Rules.
23. Entrants consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to Z using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and /or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome). Entrants consent to Z taking photos and videos of the entrant for publicity purposes.
24. Z will not take any responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction. Z excludes all liability for any defect or damage in the prizes, or for any connection costs or ongoing expenses.
25. These Rules are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
26. Z may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or the Rules at any time and for any reason before the close of entry and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
27. Z reserves the right to request proof of an entrant's eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Competition, and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Rules.
28. Z takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Competition due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, force majeure or otherwise.
29. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, Z shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions and/or this Competition for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered or incurred, by any participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.