Z Sweet Easter Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promotions consist of “Face in a Hole” and “Z Shout Spot the Difference” as outlined below (the Promotion).
1. The “Z Sweet Easter” promotions begins at 06.00am on Monday 15 April 2019 and "Face in a Hole" ends at 11:59pm Monday 22 April 2019 and " Z Shout Spot the Difference" ends at 12pm Thursday 18 April 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. The Promotions are offered by Z Energy Limited of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (“Z Energy”).
4. The Promotions are only valid at Z Service Stations which have a Z Espress café.
“Face in a Hole” Terms and Conditions
1. Selected Z Energy stations will have a “Face in a Hole” which Entrants can take photos of themselves or others behind.
2. The Entrant then may post the photo onto Facebook or Instagram and enter ‘#ZSweetEaster’ as the hashtag. If the photo is of someone other than the Entrant, the Entrant must make sure that the person has given permission.
3. If the Entrant has uploaded the photo with the above hashtag, the Entrant accepts these terms and conditions and becomes in the draw to win one of 20 (in total), Multipack Donuts – 4 donuts. (Donut Prize).
4. The draw date is as follows (Draw Date): Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at 2pm.
5. Each Donut Prize will be drawn from eligible entries received up until the Promotion Period.
6. If an Entrant is successful at winning a Donut Prize, we will attempt to contact them by their social media account where they provided their entry. A special code will be sent to that Entrant by email, for input into Z App. If the Facebook or Instagram Member Entrant does not have Z App, they will be prompted to download Z App first.
7. The Donut Voucher the Entrant has won in Z App must be redeemed within the Promotion Period.
8. The Donut Voucher is not exchangeable for cash.
9. Participating Z stations that will have “Face in a Hole” are:
“Z Shout Spot the Difference” Terms and Conditions
1. The Z Shout Spot the Difference promotion will be running on Facebook.
2. This promotion will involve a participant attempting to spot the number of differences between the two pictures within the top banner of the competition page.
3. The participant will then enter by completing their details and to go into the draw to win one of 20 Multipack Donuts – 4 Donuts.
4. A valid entry into the draw will be if they spot the correct number of differences between the two pictures.
5. The draw date is as follows (Draw Date): Thursday 18th April at 12:00pm
6 Each Donut Prize will be drawn from eligible entries received up until the Promotion Period.
7. If an Entrant is successful at winning a Donut Prize, we will attempt to contact them by email. A special code will be sent to that Entrant by email, for input into Z App. If the Entrant does not have Z App, they will be prompted to download Z App first.
8. The Donut Voucher the Entrant has won in Z App must be redeemed within the Promotion Period.
9. Z Donut Vouchers are valid for the Promotion Period only and are not exchangeable for cash.
10. The free Z Donut Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
1. Entrants can subscribe to Z Energy’s Opt In Service to receive updates and offers from Z Energy or its agents. Opt In Service terms and conditions are available at z.co.nz/privacy-policy/#OptIn.
1. Each Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
2. Employees and agents of Z Energy, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Z service stations, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in the Easter Competitions. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parents, siblings and children).
3. Z commercial card customers are eligible to enter both the Z Sweet Easter Competitions. Prizes are to be directed to the Z card holder, not the Z card account holder.
4. Z Energy reserves the right to request proof of an entrant's eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Donut Prize draws, and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Z Energy reserves the right to remove inappropriate, obscene or objectionable comments.
5. Z Energy’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Z Energy is not required to give reasons for decisions made during the Promotion.
6. Z Energy may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or these terms and conditions or at any time and for any reason before the close of entry and shall not be liable to any Entrant or free Z Donut recipient for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
7. Z Energy takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction. Z Energy excludes all liability for any defect or damage in the prizes, nor for any connection costs or ongoing expenses.
8. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, Z Energy shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions and/or this Promotion for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
9. Information on how to enter the Promotion is part of these terms and conditions.
10. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
12. Any personal information collected about individuals as part of the Promotion will be collected, stored and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Privacy Act 1993. Contact information will be used by Z Energy only for the purposes of contacting winning entrants unless individuals have opted into the Opt In Service. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
13. Entrants consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to Z Energy using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and /or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Z Energy.
16. Entrants acknowledge that “Spot the Difference” is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and that Facebook has no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants agree to fully release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is provided to Z Energy and not to Facebook.
17. The prize draws for each Promotion will take place at the offices of Z Energy or one of its agents at 10:00am on each Draw Date. The winners of the Donut Prizes will be contacted using the email address provided in their entry. If a Donut Prize winner is unable to be contacted by email, Z Energy may, at its discretion, give the Donut Prize to another eligible Entrant.
18. The Donut Prizes are not exchangeable and (where applicable) cannot be taken for cash. If for any reason a Donut Prize winner does not redeem the Prize within the Promotion Period, then the Donut Prize will be forfeited.
19. Entry into any Easter Competition and participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. The Donut Prize winner will be the owner of the email address that was submitted with the winning entry. Z Energy accepts no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using an email address that belonged to any other person.